Sunday, June 21, 2015

The Futuristic Arnold Palmer Cocktail

The Futuristic Arnold Palmer Cocktail

The Futuristic Arnold Palmer Cocktail

Creating a Father's Day cocktail was an interesting challenge, because my dad wasn't a big drinker. He drank coffee in the morning and water throughout the day. The only time I saw him drink anything else was at parties or barbecues. I guess he felt that plain water wasn't festive enough, so he'd have soda or iced tea during the day, and sometimes a light cocktail for an evening event. I think he really would have like the Arnold Palmer - a mix of iced tea and lemonade. But another reason I think my dad would have enjoyed this drink was that he really liked science, so he'd appreciate a cocktail that changed color before his eyes. It's a futuristic cocktail that didn't exist during his lifetime, but I'm pretty sure he'd approve. Pink...Read More
TheBar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment