Friday, December 27, 2013

Cinna-Sugar Apple Spice Mimosa

Cinna-Sugar Apple Spice Mimosa

by Giselle Schroer When I think of bridal showers, I think of mimosas. In fact out of all the bridal showers I've attended I can't think of one that wasn't serving the sparkling, citrus beverage. Orange Juice mimosa's are great for spring/summer weddings but during the fall/winter season I crave something a little more spiced. Cinnamon... Apples... Sugar... If that doesn't scream fall then I don't know what does! This winter themed mimosa recipe is the perfect sparkling cocktail to serve at a bridal shower, wedding, or just for fun! Cinna-Sugar Apple Spice Mimosa 1 oz. Cinna-Sugar Twist Flavored Vodka 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon 3 oz. Apple Cider Champagne or Sparkling Water In a...Read More
SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment