Saturday, December 7, 2013

Modern Traditional Thanksgiving Table Setting

Modern Traditional Thanksgiving Table Setting

One of the first major cooking and hostessing challenges I ever took on was hosting and preparing Thanksgiving dinner for my large family about 8 years ago. My Mom was so nervous about me taking on the whole meal, she prepped about 8 different appetizers just in case if I screwed things up.  I didn't screw up - quite the contrary - it was the best meal I had ever prepared! Since then, my family (close and extended) expect my delish turkey dinner. Like years past, Alan and I are hosting dinner at our new home as a newly married couple! Since we've spent the last few months on project wedding, I decided to decorate for fall and prepared a simple, modern yet traditional Thanksgiving and fall table setting. I pulled together...Read More
SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment