Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Caribbean Cruiser

The Caribbean Cruiser

Caribbean Cruiser SkinnyTini This post was originally written as a guest post for a fellow fit blogger who was traveling in the Caribbean. It was so fitting, as I made my very first recipe ever on the beach in Antigua in the winter of 2006. Well, not physically on the beach, but you get the picture. It was actually the winter body, on the beach that inspired the skinny cocktail concept! If you flash back 7 years, you may recall a time when there was no such thing. Where it All Started… I had head out on a voyage for some fun in the sun to ring in the New Year with a girlfriend on the remote south side of the island. I was coming off a few months of too much fun, but since it was seasonally chilly, I don’t think I really noticed...Read More
SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment