Friday, December 27, 2013

Flashback: Diamonds and Pearls and Southern Girls

Flashback: Diamonds and Pearls and Southern Girls

Every now and then I have to revisit an old post, this one was titled  Diamonds May Be A Girl’s Best Friend but PEARLS Are The Southern Girl’s Best Friend.  I have to say I still think this is true. So, I thought I might repost this and maybe update it a little bit. Side note: I just got out of one of my last classes for undergrad, and tomorrow is very busy with all kinds of fun going on like the Stanislaus and Vineville Tours and Macon Pops, so I might be a little bit quiet over the weekend.   Of course we’ve all heard it, Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend. And I would actually agree- but there is a difference between a Southern Belle and a girl, just like there is a difference between...Read More
SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment