Sunday, December 8, 2013

On Avoiding Cold Weather Hibernation

On Avoiding Cold Weather Hibernation

While I may be in the minority here, winter is truly one of my favorite times of year. Chalk it up to a childhood spent in New York State and my many fond memories of snowy winters, nighttime sledding excursions, and (of course!) holiday lights. That said, each season, it tends to get a bit harder to stay motivated as the season drags on and temperatures linger below zero. I’m a doer by nature, as many of you likely know, so I recommend embracing the season. A few tips to staying active, engaged and ENTERTAINED during winter: ·Upgrade Your Style: As a fashion-centric person, I LOVE Winter. Thick, big chunky knit sweaters and scarves, a statement-making coat and a gorgeous pair of books (over the knee is major this season – consider...Read More
SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment