Friday, December 27, 2013

Gingersnap Martinis featuring SMIRNOFF...

Gingersnap Martinis featuring SMIRNOFF...

I adore specialty drinks. So when I spotted the Cinna-Sugar Twist Vodka in my liquor cabinet, I knew I’d have to whip up spicy, autumnal cocktail. The first idea that crossed my mind was a Gingersnap Martini. But how would I transform one of my favorite cookies into a cocktail? I enlisted the help of a group of friends I had over for a cooking demo. I had a few variations of this cocktail…one without molasses, one with a quarter part molasses and another with double that. The molasses was key for recreating the dark color of this classic cookie, but being heavy handed overwhelmed the taste. So the middle ground was perfect. And making a simple syrup infused with ginger provided the key ingredient needed from the namesake...Read More
SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment