Friday, December 27, 2013

Honey Sunshine Cocktail

Honey Sunshine Cocktail

One of my favorite things is to host decadent brunches for friends - complete with a custom cocktail for everyone to enjoy. I was so excited to try the Smirnoff Honey Vodka in a cocktail and was certain my guests would love it too. Most brunch cocktails start with a base of good champagne and build upon it for added flavor. I wanted to enhance the flavor of the honey, while bringing in new flavors to the traditional champagne cocktail. I served baked honey cloud pancakes with berries and wanted a sweet, yet balanced cocktail. Because I hosted an all girls' brunch, I definitely wanted to play up the girly factor and added a splash of Campari. Not only does it add a pretty blush tone to the cocktail but it really brings together the...Read More
SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment