Saturday, December 7, 2013

Four Seasonal Sips To Enjoy After Ice Skating...

Four Seasonal Sips To Enjoy After Ice Skating...

Earlier in the month, I had the opportunity to check out Skate Atlantic Station , Atlantic Station’s first ever ice skating rink. It served as my first time ever ice skating so I was a little nervous and unsure of how much fun I’d actually have hovering over the sides of the ice rink. Needless to say, I had a blast! I got the hang of things surprisingly quickly and only fell once. I blame the ice. So, I’m extremely eager to check out Skate Atlantic Station again and this time I will of course be following up my visit with a seasonal cocktail or two. And in case you’ve got the same idea (which you should!), I’ve compiled a list of the four best, seasonal sips (of the boozy variety) you can indulge in after hitting the...Read More
SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment