Thursday, September 12, 2013

All I Needed Were Brussels Sprouts

All I Needed Were Brussels Sprouts

Ok, I have the pork chops marinating in the lemon thyme jelly… that’ll be good but we need fresh veggies. Just can’t go with the canned. Brussels Sprouts- yeah those will be good. Stupid rain, of course it starts to pour AS I am on the interstate- one of the things that scares me the most- rain on the interstate just out of nowhere. Good lord I can’t see… Starbucks before or after? After… it’ll be easier to carry it if not in grocery store… Parking. Of course it’s still raining and I have zero umbrella. Awesome. It’s still in his car- awesome. Ok so… ” Oh hey! How are you? Good to see you!” I don’t come in this store too often, ok bear left Brussels Sprouts should be over there…. ok here we go. Interesting! They’re...Read More
Shared from SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment