Saturday, September 14, 2013

Celine Brogues Are A Fall Must Have!

Celine Brogues Are A Fall Must Have!

At first all this talk of Fall had me bummed until I saw these beautiful brogues from Celine! I think brogues may be my style of choice this season. A cute, comfortable and chic shoe option that will help me pound the leaf covered pavement. photo credit { style heroine} I also like these masculine options. Yves Saint Laurent charcoal glazed leather and gold metal heel loafers charcoal glazed leather and gold metal heel loafers Glazed leather upper Round toe with split seam Padded leather lining Goldtone metal panel at penny strap vamp 1'' square heel Leather sole Boutique 9 Yaasuo Cap Toe Loafers FREE SHIPPING at shopbop.com. A patent leather toe cap is an elegant finishing touch...Read More
Shared from SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment