Friday, September 13, 2013

Lemon & Lavender Martini

@pmelogna take a look at this ...

Lemon & Lavender Martini

As you may have noticed I’m on a cocktail kick as of late. Now just to be clear no cocktail will ever replace my love of wine, but sometimes I just want to get fancy. So the amazing people of Smirnoff sent me their ridiculously good Lemon Sorbet Light Vodka and I decided to muddle a little lavender and voila…my new favorite Lemon Lavender Martini was born. I shared this goodness on Crave Local yesterday, but in case you missed it, here’s the oh-so-easy recipe. Pics via the talented Rustic White per usual, and happy Friday Loves! truly, MKR Ingredients: 2 oz. Smirnoff Sorbet Light Lemon Vodka 1 oz. lavender syrup (or 1-2 drops lavender bitters with simple syrup or agave to taste) 1/2 oz. fresh squeezed lemon juice...Read More
Shared from SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment