Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday Night Product Review

Saturday Night Product Review

I’m trying to do these every Friday, however being without my computer for two days put me somewhat behind. Sorry yall. Anywho- the last time I did a photo shoot I got to unexpectedly try a new facial cleanser from M.A.C. The reason for this is because I’m kind of anal about washing my face and using a scrub before having makeup applied. I know that if I don’t, because I know my own skin rather well, that the heavier makeup needed for these shoots sometimes will not stay on me very well. It’s not a reflection of the makeup or the makeup artist but rather just how my skin reacts. I was working with a new makeup artist- for me- as Jenny had that day off for her birthday. I happened to mention to her that I was feeling a little...Read More
Shared from SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment