Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Post Break-up Manicures and Cocktails...

Post Break-up Manicures and Cocktails...

This summer I joined the Smirnoff Hub and having been sharing a few fashion related posts on the network. It's been such a fun experience. Made even funner (<---is that a word?) when they sent me this lovely gift set filled with a super chic OPI nail polish set, and a collection of their yummy sorbet flavored vodka in a cute pink shoe! I wish I got the full pair because it was actually my size! The end of summer set came at the perfect time because a good friend of mine just broke up with her beau that day. Of course I had to invite her over for drinks and a free mani. We had a lovely post break-up Girls' Night In thanks to Smirnoff Hub! http://www.fetedujuliet.com/post-break-up-party/
Shared from SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment