Friday, September 20, 2013

I Got To Meet Coach Bill Curry

I Got To Meet Coach Bill Curry

I never in my life would have thought I’d brag about meeting a Tech coach. No one within the state of Georgia needs for me to elaborate what I mean when I say that either- “Tech” is said with this certain venom almost from any UGA fan. But, my cousin, Pete Wellborn, played there… so for me it’s more about this inside family rivalry. In our house you only went to a few colleges: Mercer, Wesleyan, UGA or Tech. Not many went to “Tech”. In fact when you go to the Wellborn home on Spring Street it is filled with both UGA and Tech fan gear. Let me preface this for a little bit: for the next few months I am blessed to work with the United Way of Central Georgia as a Loaned Executive. I have learned SO MUCH in the past week. I feel...Read More
Shared from SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment