Saturday, September 14, 2013

July 4 Entertaining In A Cinch With Smirnoff...

July 4 Entertaining In A Cinch With Smirnoff...

July 4 is by far my favorite American holiday. It's happy, the weather is always favorable, and it's a good excuse to rock some waist-friendly recipes for your friends and family in a delish BBQ setting. Personally, it's also a good opportunity to wear red, white, and blue nail polish, but that's just me. Every year I dream up a new light and refreshing cocktail (nothing too heavy, it's hot out and your friends should be able to enjoy the day), light patriotic candles around the table as the sky dims, and serve a huge bowl of fruit salad (seriously, it's shorts weather, I prefer to keep my meat on the grill rather than on my thighs). This year I'll be pouring the new fave in this casa:   ALL-AMERICAN NOT-SO SANGRIA...Read More
Shared from SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment