Friday, September 13, 2013

Blueberry Mint Fizz + Fruit Filled Ice Cubes

Blueberry Mint Fizz + Fruit Filled Ice Cubes

This summer I’ve been trying to step outside my usual Sauvignon Blanc pour and instead mix up a cocktail or two. Which I’m sure y’all noticed since the only food in our food category seems to currently be cocktails. Anyway, this little concoction came from the desire to have something crisp, cool, and refreshing on these hot Atlanta days. Well that and I had about a pound of fresh blueberries in the fridge and my mint leaves had begun to take over my entire garden and needed to be used stat. So from that my Smirnoff Blueberry Mint Fizz was born. And of course I had to take it one step further and make it just a tad fancy by making some blueberry and mint ice cubes. Perfection. Cin Cin Loves. truly, MKR What you’ll need… ...Read More
Shared from SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment